Wednesday 3 December 2014

TO SINGAPORE AND BACK






Lai Yoong and I set out for Singapore on Friday night and we reached at around 4.30 a.m. on Saturday.  Our three day trip was jam packed with activities.  On the first day I visited Universal Studios at Sentosa Island with my sister.  Later at night, I had buffet dinner at the British Club. There was also live entertainment as well.  On Sunday, when my relatives went for Sunday service at their church, I visited my maternal aunt and cousin .  In the afternoon, Lai Yoong and Sue Lyn joined my sister, Li Lian and I at the River Safari. We also got to meet the 2 pandas there as well.   At night I was treated to a royal meal at the Imperial Restaurant.  After dinner, we walked along the river.  On the third and final day, my friends and I visited Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.  Later in the afternoon, my sister drove me to the Botanic Garden where I got to visit the Healing Garden, The Heliconia Walk and the Ginger Garden,  After a jam packed visit, the two of us got on the bus on Monday night to return to Manjung. We arrived at 5 a.m.  All in all it was a trip where the both of us got to spend time with our loved ones and at the same time check out the tourist attractions in the island.

No comments: