Tuesday 11 November 2014

SICK DURING STUDY TRIP

The night before I left for the Orang Asli village in Kampung Lalang, I was already suffering from stomach pains. The medication that I took only took effect at around 3 a.m. I felt a bit better in the morning and decided to go on the trip. However my tummy began to feel bloated again at around 11 a.m. The situation worsened and by the time I reached Brinchang I was in real pain. At one point I had wanted to call Murli to come and help send me to the hospital as I felt very sick. Thankfully I felt better after taking Pil Chi Kit Teck On. Earlier Baz had bought Gaviscon for me and I had also taken one charcoal tablet. I was still not well the next morning but the pain was bearable. That was why Haji Hasnin kept wondering why the notorious photographer had only posted a few pictures. He said he knew something was not right. I am much better now.
You can see how pale and tired I looked in the picture below. The picture was taken right after I reached home on Sunday night.

No comments: