Sunday 29 June 2014

STALL WHERE ONE NEEDS TO QUEUE TO BUY SATAY













The Satay Stall featured  in this post is located near a paddy field in Titi Gantung.  My friend, Hazlin tells me that it is popularly known as Sate Beratur (literally translated to mean Queueing for the Satay. I had always wanted to stop by to check the place out but it is usually jam packed with people and cars when I am driving back from Ipoh to Sitiawan. I was early today and there were only a few cars. Of course, I dropped by the place and made my presence felt. I bought a few sticks of chicken satay for my friends, Carol and Liz. I don't eat satay and so cannot give my opinion about how the ones here taste. However, I am sure that judging by the number of customers that queue to buy the satay, they must be very delicious.

No comments: