Saturday 21 December 2013

FLAUNTING THE DRESS CODE RULES

 I went a day earlier to the Registration Deparment in Manjung to make enquiries about how to go about getting a new Identity card.  I remembered the reminder posted on the door about the dress code while at the department.  So I made sure that I was formally attired when i went there.  But to my surprise, I saw that quite a number of those who were there did not bother about the dress code.  I saw two ladies wearing shorts and many people coming in slippers. A number of the men were also wearing shorts too.
However I don't think the officers at the department did anything to enforce the ruling as they happily served those who were not properly attired.  The moral of this lesson is that if we make rules, we must enforce them.

No comments: