Monday 4 November 2013

CHANGING HANDPHONES





Recently Lai Yoong and I changed our handphones to newer models.  You can see both of us at the Samsung shop where we made our purchases.  The two of us went around making enquiries about the prices and found that those sold at some places were much cheaper.  But we also noticed that these sets were wrapped in plastic and taken out from their boxes.  I was told that when I buy Samsung cellphones to make sure that the seal of the box has not been broken and to make sure that the person selling it unseals it in front of us.  Another advice we got was to check the date the warranty is issued.  In our case, Ah Onn who sold us the models, filled in our warranty for us online after we made the purchase and we received the messages two days later.
By the way, the handphone model I am holding up is my old one.  I was bidding farewell to it as I traded it in so that I would pay less for my new one.

No comments: