Friday 6 September 2013

THE CAR'S CAFE


I had spotted the Car's Cafe  more than a year ago and had made a mental note to go and check out the place.  Every time I drove past the place, I kept telling myself that I'd get Lai Yoong to go with me but somehow I'd forget it when the two of us go out for dinner.
Last evening, I finally managed to go with Lai Yoong.  You can see the tyre rims decorating the front facade of the cafe.

 Yeah!  There is also this very pretty cat sleeping peacefully in its cage.
 The owner of the place has made used of barrels and recycled them into tables.


The centre piece of the cafe is this car which has been cut into two.  
 I am seating on the back seat of the rear part of the car.  
 Lai Yoong and I with our dinner.  She ordered fish and chips while mine was crispy seafood noodles.
 Here is my crispy seafood noodles.  It was really, really delicious.
 In line with the theme of the cafe, you can see pictures of cars on the wall.

 A table for four is placed within the front part of the car.


No comments: