Monday 16 September 2013

BUYING PAINT FOR MY HOUSE




In 2010 I moved into my house in haste as my previous landlord had sold off the house I had rented.  The new owner gave me two months to vacate the place as she wanted to move in.  Within that time, I bought a new house and got contractors to get the place ready within a few weeks.  At that time, I did not have much money and so had to make do with renovation that were minimal.  The paint on the walls of the house were done badly but then I had no time to get them repainted.  My friends told me to just move in and get it painted later.
Now three years later, I got my friend Steven to help paint the living room and the kitchen as the walls were unevenly painted.  Furthermore, the wall and ceiling where my prayer altar was located had been stained by incense smoke.
This time around Haji Hasnin advised me to buy a good paint and he suggested ICI Pearl Glow.  If the walls are stained by smoke, I can easily wipe it off with a piece of wet cloth.  Mind you, a 5 litre tin sells for RM98.

No comments: