Monday 22 July 2013

THE WORK OF TECHNICALLY SUPERIOR PLASTIC SURGEONS

I visited South Korea in May this year and even until today I get students asking me whether I saw many pretty girls and handsome boys there.  Well I did indeed managed to see quite a number of people who were good looking while I was there but then at the back of my mind would be this question, "Are they naturally good looking or have they gone under the knife?"
My tourist guide, Mr Lee, said that it was very normal for South Koreans to go for plastic surgery.  A double eyelid is very common.  I have also read that they go for face reshaping and rhinoplasty as well.  
Below are a few before and after pictures I got from the Internet of South Korean people who have had cosmetic surgery.  Judge for yourself how technically superior their plastic surgeons are.

No comments: