Saturday 27 July 2013

STIFF NECK AND HEADACHE



The Air Pollution Index for my area was rather high on Wednesday and Thursday and I developed rashes from it. I was scratching and scratching the whole of Thursday and finally took some medication at night.  The medicine took effect almost immediately and I fell asleep while lying on the couch.  When I woke up the next morning, my neck felt stiff and later in the day I developed a headache.
After taking Panadol Active Fast, the headache went away but not the stiff neck.  I most probably got the stiff neck from sleeping in improper posture. However the Chinese have this belief that the stiff neck might be caused by the moisture in the pillows or cushions that we sleep on.  The remedy is to sun the pillows and cushions.  Hmm ... in my case, I think I should sun my bear as I realized I was sleeping on it the whole night.  Anyway, I am very Kiasu and will go and sun all of the above.

No comments: