Thursday 2 May 2013

WHAT I DID ON THE MORNING OF LABOUR DAY

 Yesterday was Labour Day and also a public holiday.  How did I spend my holiday?  Well, I decided to do some work at the Herb Garden with my colleague and a few of my students.
 Here we are taking a breather from the weeding, the painting and the planting.  
 I told my boys that spending time at the garden is very healthy.  Actually it is a good way to recharge ones Qi or Energy.

 I used three wooden poles to set up a simple trellis in the garden.  My boy, Syafiq is adding cement to make the structure more stable.
 I am helping to pull out the grass to make it easier for Syafiq to add the cement.
 Me and Syafiq
 As I had no sieve for the sand, I used a colander.  At times we make do with things that we have from the kitchen.
 Syafiq helping to feed the guppies.
 Megat giving the pergola a fresh coat of paint.

 Actually my boys and I had an enjoyable time while we did work at the Herb Garden.  They enjoyed the nasi lemak and burger Malaysia that I bought for them plus the Cincau drink.


No comments: