Saturday 4 May 2013

MY FAVOURITE NASI LEMAK STALL


Nasi lemak is high on the list of my favourite food.  Unfortunately I have to be a bit careful not to eat too much as it is not good for my cholesterol.  Besides me there are many Malaysians who love nasi lemak.  You can say that it is a national breakfast serving.
The stall pictured above is my favourite in Seri Manjung.  The nasi lemak sold there is very delicious.  My students who were treated to it by me kept requesting me to buy more for them.  For RM1 a packet, it is cheap.
Here is the young lady who operates the stall.  Her house is just behind the stall.  While she takes care of selling, her mum will be busy in the kitchen doing the cooking.
You can see her packing the ingredients into the nasi lemak.  If one wishes to have chicken, squid or fried eggs, they pay a bit extra.  Kuih and fried noodles are also sold there.

No comments: