Thursday 11 April 2013

SICK BUT STILL HAVE TO GO ON WORKING

This was how I looked at the end of the three-day workshop that I attended.  Imagine to attend 1 briefing session, 4 two hour workshops and one closing ceremony within such a short span.  On the final day, I woke up with a monster of a headache and had to take painkillers in order to sit through the session.
Luckily everything ended at 1.00 p.m. After taking a shower to freshen up and then lunch at the hotel, I took another Panadol Active Fast in order to numb the pain.  What to do?  I had to drive two hours back to Sitiawan as I need to go to work tomorrow.  Furthermore, I have project papers to grade and marks to key-in online.

Here I am resting on my comfy couch.  I made it back home in one piece.  After resting for a couple of hours I have to start preparing the mark sheet for my students.  The deadline for entering the marks on line is 15th April.  I can't do it this weekend, as I need to be in Seri Iskandar on Friday and Saturday to act as a judge for a debate competition.

No comments: