Saturday 6 April 2013

RITZ RECIPE COFFEE HOUSE

I gave Lai Yoong a belated birthday treat at the Ritz Recipe Coffee House yesterday afternoon.  When I asked if the food served there was halal, the captain at the Coffee House assured me that the chefs and the kitchen staff are Malay Muslims.  So I can bring Kamariah, Khairah and Hasnin for lunch next week.

Here I am pictured with the Chef.  He used to be attached to Ritz Garden Hotel in Ipoh but has been relocated to this new coffee house in Manjung.  By the way, the chef hails from Taiping.  He asked me if I was satisfied with the fish and chips I ordered and I assured him that I enjoyed it.  Lai Yoong had the set lunch which was priced at RM9.90.  Very reasonable.  Next Wednesday she will be bringing about 12 of her line dancing friends from the senior citizens club.


Here is the menu for the sets offered by the Ritz Recipe..

No comments: