Monday 8 April 2013

FOLLOWING ME AROUND

Below you will see a series of pictures that I took of the college cat named Girl Girl.  The whole of today she was following me around wherever I went.  
 Here she had followed me to the Heads of Departments building and waited for me outside the glass door.
 In the following pictures you can see that Girl Girl kept herself busy by exploring the little area just a few inches from the glass door while I met with one of the Department Heads.

 When she saw me coming out of the Department Head's room, this she-cat tried to move the door with her snout.  Unfortunately the door was too heavy for her.  So she had to wait for me to open it on my own.
Was I got out from the building, my feral companion led to way to the library as it knew I was heading back to my place of work.



 It stopped right in front of the library and let me open the door.
 Girl Girl looks on as I enter the library.
She would usually stop short of the door and then wait at the entrance.  Besides me Girl Girl and two of her other friends also follow Asiah around the college.  Why?  I guess it is because the two of us feed them.  I will buy cat food each month and Asiah will feed them when she comes to work early in the morning and then again before she goes off work.  If she is on leave, I will do the feeding.

No comments: