Wednesday 27 March 2013

DISAPPOINTED BY WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE PERAK HERB GARDEN




I had made plans with Kamariah and her husband, Khairy to visit the Herb Garden in Batu Gajah this week. This was the first visit for Khairy.  As for me this was the umpteenth visit as I enjoy looking at all the herbs found there.  Kamariah too had been to this place before.    Unfortunately we felt rather disappointed as quite  number of the plants had died and the labels for some of them were faded and there were a few of the plants that were labelled wrongly.  The place was not what it was like during our previous visits.  Hopefully, the people in charge would do something to maintain the plants and upgrade the facilities.
I will share more pictures the herbs taken during my Herb Garden visit in days to come.

 Dying Mas Cotek plant
Where's the herb?

No comments: