Friday 22 March 2013

POOR LITTLE KITTY

This little kitten was sitting in the middle of the road while I was driving home.  Thank goodness I was going slowly and so managed to avoid hitting the little fella.
Luckily for me, one of my neighbours helped me to move the kitten to the side of the road.
After I drove into the my porch and parked the car, I realised that the little kitten had again gone back to the middle of the road.  Aiyah!  Is it trying to commit suicide?
I carried the kitten to the other side of the road where my neighbour was.  I am guessing that the kitten is the offspring of one of their cats.  The poor little fella appeared to be lost.  My neighbours love cats and kept a number of them at their house.  Unfortunately, the husband became seriously ill last Saturday and had to be hospitalised. Perhaps in such an emergency, they forgot about the kitten.  
Anyway, there was no sign of the kitten later in the evening when I went to water the plants.  Hopefully, some kind people had adopted it or it found its way home.

No comments: