Monday 4 March 2013

A COMEDY OF ERRORS

 My colleague, Asiah and I went to the Manjung District Hospital on Thursday evening to visit Daniel's mum, Kak Noraini, who was warded there. Actually there is an interesting story related to this hospital visit.
It all started when I checked my Facebook messages early in the morning and found out about Daniel's mum being sick.  I had called him to ask for her ward and bed number so that I could visit after school.  Later in the afternoon, I heard my colleagues and students saying that Daniel had to go to hospital because his daughter was hit by a lorry.  Well, I told everyone that they were mistaken and it was his mum and not daughter that was hospital. It was after work that Asiah and I went to the hospital to visit Kak Noraini and we even told her that everyone in college mistakenly thought that it was her grand daughter who was warded.  Well, little did Asiah and I know that on the same day that Kak Noriani fell ill, little Umaira who was travelling back from kindergarten with her mum also met with an accident.  Luckily, both mother and daughter sustained minor injuries.  So you can say that this is a comedy of errors.

No comments: