Friday 22 February 2013

GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER


Have you ever had a ghostly encounter?  I am sure that there will be some out there who have.  Back in the 1990s when I was visiting my godmother's shop, I saw one of her customers with her husband waiting in another room for their turn to see her for a tarot card reading.  When I commented about that to my godma and her assistant, the two of them turned pale.  They told me that the lady's husband had passed away a couple of months ago.  What was even weirder was that when I told the lady I saw her husband wearing a brown batik shirt, she told me that that was exactly what the man wore when he passed away.  Scary, isn't it?
Here is a story of a similar type of encounter that I read from the Star newspaper.

Schoolgirl encounters ‘ghost teacher’

A 13-YEAR-OLD schoolgirl claimed she had a close encounter with the ghost of a teacher who had died in a car accident.

At the time of “meeting” her, the student did not know that the teacher had died a day earlier, Sin Chew Daily reported.

Relating her surreal experience, the girl said she saw the teacher waving at her from a bus stop outside her school gate in Miri, Sarawak, at about 5.30am on Monday.

The student said the teacher, wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, called her and she walked over to the woman.

“She touched my shoulder and asked me to see her later at the office.

“She was smiling. She looked pale with dark rings around her eyes.

“Her hand was cold when she touched me and I thought she was not feeling well. But she looked normal,” the girl said.

As she walked back to school, the student turned around a while to look at the teacher but she was no longer at the bus stop.

The girl went to the teacher's office at 9am and was shocked to learn that the woman had died in an accident on Sunday.

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/2/21/nation/12737271&sec=nation

No comments: