Sunday 24 February 2013

A METAL BOWL OF COINS FOR GOOD FENG SHUI

Money!!! Who doesn't want more?  Me, certainly yes.  However, I am only a salaried worker and my sifu told me that I do not have much speculative luck.  So what am I to do to get more money to buy the electronic gadgets that I love.  Hmm ... try some of the wealth generating Feng Shui tips given by Lynn Yap perhaps.  
One tip she gave was to place a metallic bowl of coins in the wealth area.  So I will go get me a metal bowl and lots of coins soon.  Then I will see if I get some wealth luck.


Place a metal bowl full of coins in the wealth area of your house and watch how you can manage to save more money when you have 5 of these all full of coins. The energy in the feng shui will have an impact on you when you least expected it ! The bowls are about 6inches in diameter and 4inches in depth and made of metal as they won't break easily and are kept hidden in cupboards away from people's eyes. wanna try ?

Source: http://lynnyap8888.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html

No comments: