Friday 18 January 2013

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE FENG SHUI OF THESE HOUSES

 Yesterday I went to look at some newly built houses that were located in a vicinity near my college.  The one and a half storey semi-detached houses had a very pleasing design.  I was told that that they costs RM180,000 each which is a real bargain.
 Here I am inside the main hall of the house.  This southwest facing house looked fine to me.
 The Feng Shui issue with the house is that it is located near the Manjung Power Plant which is visible behind me.
Here is a closer look of the power plant.  The Manjung Power Plant is huge and generates lots and lots of energy. This coal-fired power plant generates 2,100MW from its three 700MW units.Now that my friends is a lot of power.  In Feng Shui terms, power plants are not only bad Feng Shui, creating negative energy, but they are known that people living near them, especially children, might have serious health complains.The destructive forces from such a power stations can bring ill health. Thankfully, the plant is in a distance but then the magnitude of power generated might also be far-reaching.
Besides the power plant, there is also the controversial iron ore project at Teluk Rubiah which is located slightly a bit further away.  No one really knows what impact this might have on the environment and the inhabitants.

LINK

No comments: