Saturday 19 January 2013

MY PANDA PICTURES

I read in the newspapers that we in Malaysia will be able to see two Pandas which will be on loan for ten years from the Chinese government as a goodwill gesture.  The Giant Pandas will be housed at Zoo Negara and we will get to see them somewhere in 2014.  Wow!  Another year to wait.  Thank goodness I got to see Jia Jia and Kai Kai, the two Giant Pandas at the Singapore Zoo.  
I am sharing some pictures at the panda exhibit with you.

 Did you know that there are red pandas?  I didn't until I visited the Zingapore Zoo.
 Here is some information about pandas.
Here is one of the pandas.  Not sure if it is Jia Jia or Kai Kai.  It was enjoying its bamboo meal.
 This other panda was having a nap.
 This is the red panda.
 Kelley and I posing with the mural of pandas outside the panda enclosure.
 There is even a panda restaurant.  See they even have cute panda chairs.
Can't get to touch the real pandas.  So had to make do with the manmade ones.

No comments: