Tuesday 1 January 2013

SUNWORLD DYNASTY HOTEL





I am experiencing some problems with my telephone connection and also my monitor.  My neighbours told me that while I was away there was an outage and power was restored only after some time.  I wonder if that had affected the electronic gadgets.  I can only get help on Wednesday as tomorrow is a holiday.  So I have to blog using my Galaxy Note 2.
In the meantime I would like to share with you pictures of the  Dynasty Sunworld Hotel where I stayed when I was in Taipei.  Grand looking!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Your Sunworld Hotel story reminded me of the time I ended up in a love hotel in Taipei. I was staying in some cheap hotel and went off to go drinking with a friend. I took my room key with me. I returned hopelessly drunk at about 3 in the morning only to discover the hotel was closed. Since I had the key I guess the people running it thought all their customers were in their rooms. There was only one option wait in my inebriated state till dawn or head for the love hotel down the street. I took the love option. I think I must have been the only person staying in that hotel by himself that night.

Miss Cheah said...

Interesting experience