Tuesday 14 August 2012

MAKING DESSERT FOR LIBRARIANS TO BREAK FAST




Initially, I had planned on taking 34 of my librarians to the Pondok to visit the Opahs (lady senior citizens) to spend some time with them and to wish them Selamat Hari Raya (festive greetings) but then it had to be shelved as most of the grannies had gone back to be with their relatives.
My boys and girls were very much looking forward to the visit as they had done so last year.  There was disappointment written on their faces and I thought of one activity to cheer them up, i.e. to make a herbal fruit dessert drink for them to break fast.
I had help from a few of my librarians to make the drink and by 5.30 p.m., they helped to pack the drinks and send them to their friends who had gone back to the hostel.

No comments: