Sunday 22 July 2012

MY FIRST VISIT TO THE RAMADAN BAZAAR FOR 2012

 Yesterday was the first day of Ramadan which also meant the first day of the month-long fast.  Believe me, this is one of the most enjoyable times of the year for me as I get to visit the Ramadan Bazaars that are set up everywhere.  Yesterday, I visited the one near the Ipoh Stadium with my Aunt Linda.
Enjoy looking at the pictures that I snapped on my Happy trip to the bazaar.
 Ayam percik being grilled at the back of the stall.
 Me standing in front of the stalls at the Bazaar.
 My aunt buying Vadai, 3 for RM1
 Some of the kuih on sale
 Fruits as dessert after a day long fast
 Bihun Sup Mak Endah
 Buying Longan to break fast
 Buying kuih
 Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa (International Nasi Lemak)
 Rojak Singapore
 Popiah Goreng
 These fried popiah are really big.  Worth the RM2.00
 Yummy crab and prawn dishes
 A scrumptious chicken dish
 Aunty Linda looking at the selection of food
 An Indian lady waiting for her Yong Taufu to be prepared
 Rice and fish dish
 Ayam Golek Madu being prepared
 People buying food from the bazaar to break fast
 Sata Ikan
 Cold refreshing day to quench ones thirst
 Aunty Linda buying Nasi Ayam (Chicken Rice)
 Closer look of the Nasi Ayam
 Ayam Masak Merah
Tapai

No comments: