Thursday 5 July 2012

KEEPING A PROMISE TO 3 STUDENTS

 When my class sat for their mid year examination English language paper, I told the students that I'd give a treat to those who manage to score 70 marks or more. It is my way of motivating my students to perform well for their language paper. The results were out a while back but then it took me more than a month to keep my promise to Aliff, Balqis and Baron who managed to achieve the marks.
For their treat, I took them to Pizza Hut for dinner yesterday evening.
 Sitting to the left are Aliff and Baron and next to me is Balqis.
 Aliff and Baron enjoying the special meaty pizza.
 I did not have any pizza as I had just recovered from migraine earlier in the morning.  The cheese would trigger another attack.  Besides, the pizza had meat in it.
 The Pizza at the beginning of the meal
After the meal, the plate is without even a piece of crumb.  Shows how much my students can eat.

No comments: