Monday 9 July 2012

HEAD PAIN LESSENED AFTER ACUPUNCTURE SESSION




I had a migraine attack last Tuesday and the effects had persisted for a few days even after the monster headed went away.  In my case, I was suffering from lethargy and head pain for a few days.
When I went for my acupuncture session with Rose on Saturday afternoon, I was still having the head pain and asked if she could stick a needle at the point to make me feel better.
Well, the pain was lessened and I felt much better.  However, I know that from past experiences, I'd only recover fully after a week or so.
If you study my pictures above, you can see that I look much more relaxed and more refreshed after Rose worked her magic by sticking needles into certain points to unblock Qi that has been trapped in my body.

No comments: