Saturday 16 June 2012

REST IN PEACE, MUMMY


My mum passed away peacefully at 3.50 p.m. on Friday 15 June 2012.  She breathed her last breath while the nurse was dressing her bed sores.
The wake is tonight and the funeral is on Sunday, 17 June 2012.  It leaves my residence at Jalan Kelantan in Canning Garden for Paradise Memorial Park in Tanjung Rambutan at 11.00 a.m.  After the funeral service, my mum's remains will be cremated at the crematorium and interned at the Memorial Park next to my dad's. My mummy is finally able to be with my father after death.

7 comments:

moneyangel said...

My deepest condolences to your family Lina.

Miss Cheah said...

Thank you very much

Kevin said...

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Miss Cheah said...

It's okay my mum is at peace now. Thank you.

chimei said...

Condolences Lina. Take care

Khairiah said...

Hi Li na maaf sebab tak dpt ziarah mak u di ipoh....Iam sori...harap u dpt tabahkan hati....

Miss Cheah said...

Thank you, terima kasih for all the kind words you have left me. Really appreciate that.