Saturday 4 February 2012

WHEN TO PLACE FENG SHUI CURES AND ACTIVATORS FOR 2012



I am sure that there may be quite a number of you out there who are wondering when exactly to put in the feng shui cures and activators for 2012.  The answer is that you should only do the placements for 2012 starting from "Lup Chun" or the start of Spring which falls on 4 Feb 2012.  Remember, you should only do the placements for 2012 starting from "Lup Chun" and not on the first day of Lunar New Year which falls on 23 Jan 2012.
In the above picture, you can see the water feature that I had initially placed outside my house which faces east.  However, I changed its position immediately after the pictures were taken and placed them in the northeast first.  I'll wait until tomorrow morning to place them at the east.   In the year of the Dragon, the Flying Star 4 flies to the East making it auspicious.  To further activate the positive energy, I will be placing water there.

No comments: