Monday 27 February 2012

OFF SITE HOUSE FENG SHUI UPDATE

 When I bought my yearly ticket to the Feng Shui Update Talk by Jason Eng in January 2012, I received a voucher for an Off Site House Feng Shui Update.  Now this is one of the goodies that I look forward to eagerly as I learn something new from Jason each time.  He is someone who is very generous with his knowledge and does his best to give the best Feng Shui advice to those who seek him out.
My appointment with Jason was on 26 February, which was a Sunday.  When I reached the WOFs Boutique in Ipoh at noon, Jason was already waiting for me.
He was kind enough to praise me in saying that I would have already known quite a bit about updating the Feng Shui of my house.  As I have said many times before I am very interested in Feng Shui and would keep on reading and learning about it every day; so I have an idea on what to do.  Anyway, I am just a Feng Shui enthusiast while Jason is the Master; he is the pro.



In the two pictures above, Jason was checking some Feng Shui information about my BaZi in relation to my house direction.  As my personal element is Weak Wood, a East Facing house would do me fine as East belongs to the Wood element.  He went on to advise me as to the best positions to place my bed to get the maximum benefits for health and well being.
Let me share with you one Feng Shui tip that Jason taught me which I cannot use.  It is for the Northwest location in the house.  For the Year of the Dragon, the Northwest is afflicted by the Number 7 Star.  Now this is not an auspicious star and the Father or Husband of the house will be badly affected.  In my case, my kitchen and also stove is located here.  Fortunately for me, I don't do much cooking and also I have no husband.  My daddy is in Heaven and so the Stars won't be able to harm him.  So there is no need for me to put any cure here.  However, for those ladies with husbands and whose kitchen and stove is located in the Northwest, they can get a clay pot, fill it with water, place 6 coins in it, cover the pot and put it on the stove when it is not in use.  That will help to lessen whatever negative effect from the #7 Star.  Oh!  Jason also said to wrap the coins in a plastic bag before placing it in the water as it is not good to have rusted coins.  And also the water must be changed regularly.
There were a number of tips that I got from Jason and would most certainly be carrying out as I want to live happily, healthily and wealthily.  I will share them with you in later posts.  Byeee!!!

No comments: