Wednesday 1 February 2012

FOOTBALL INJURY

Like my photo above?  It was taken by my godson, Amir.  He asked his dad to send him to my house as he wanted to visit me for the Chinese New Year.  I was told by Amir's dad, Ishak, that the boy had a fall while playing football with his friends. According to Ishak, he noticed that his son was walking with a limp and when he questioned him, only then did he tell about the fall.  The worse thing was that Amir and his friends were playing on the road and not the football field and so he had a number of cuts and bruises on his left leg.
As they had come to my house to pay me a visit for the Lunar New Year, I had insisted on treating them to a meal at Shabu Shabu Restaurant but Ishak said that they wanted to eat fried noodles (mee goreng).  Aiyoh!  I think that he did not want me to spend money.  Instead of me giving the treat, Ishak paid for the meal.
Afterwards, I insisted on giving the boy a massage for his leg as I was afraid that if untreated the sprain would become worse.  While I gave my little boy a leg massage, his daddy waited outside in his car as he was talking over the phone with his wife.  Aha!  Put the son with Auntie Li Na so that he can have a lovey dovey chat with the misses.  Heh! Heh!

No comments: