Wednesday 8 February 2012

5 DAYS INTO THE DRAGON YEAR ...


Barely five days into the Dragon year and so much has changed for my family and I.  Even before the start of Lup Chun, my mother had a hypo ( hypoglycaemia or low blood sugar).  She became dizzy, fell and hit her head.  My mum was hospitalised for 3 days and discharged only on Monday.  As she was still weak, my sister and I made the decision to send her to a nursing home for senior citizens.  We told her that it was temporary until she gets better.  Hopefully, she does become better but if she does not then she has to stay there during the weekdays and only go home during the weekends.  We cannot risk her having another fall which might be disastrous.

2 comments:

ennie said...

hope ur mum gets well b4 GuanYin's celeb next mth. cos i MAY b in Ipoh during that period. then we may go tog visiting temples to pray..

Miss Cheah said...

Yes, I love that. Hope to see you soon.