Tuesday 31 January 2012

VERY CHEAP CRYSTAL PENDANT AND NECKLACE SET

Last Friday, I saw these crystal pendants complete with necklace for sale at the Kampung Koh market in Sitiawan.  There was already many ladies looking at the items when I got to the place.  At RM10 per set, it is indeed cheap. According to the trader, the crystals for the pendants are real and the necklace do not discolour.  Hmm ... is it believable? I am sure those people who bought the pendants would not mind.  After all it only costs them RM10.  I bought one set too.  You can see it below.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

teacher...where is this place..i want to buy one for my girl!!!! <3

Unknown said...

where they sell this things teacher????i want to know...urgent...pleasee...

Miss Cheah said...

Those in the pictures were taken at the Kampung Koh market. I also saw them at the Pasar Khamis in Kampung Koh and the wet market in Kampung Simee.