Saturday 31 December 2011

WHAT TO DO WITH OLD FAN COVERS






I have a colleague in school who loves gardening.  I may be the Flower Fairy but he is THE gardener.  During his free time, he'll tend to the plants in the school and also come up with creative ways to decorate the  Herb Garden.  Mind you, he does not get paid a single sen for doing this.  Now this is what I call dedication.
During the holidays, he was at work again.  This time, he used the covers of old fans to plant staghorn fern. You can see the product of his work in the pictures above.

2 comments:

radiant3 said...

Hi! Li Na

Glad to have found you here!!!! Have been wondering where you have been all these years! Looks like you are now a great feng shui master, the 'Lilian Thoo' of Ipoh. So, when do you think I can see you for a feng shui consultation appointment?

Send my regards to your mum. Happy 2012!!

Love,
Veronica Woo

Miss Cheah said...

Hi Veron,
Thanks for finding me. I am just a practitioner of Feng Shui. Not even a mile close to Grand Master Lilian Too.