Wednesday 28 December 2011

HALF A SET OF METALLIC BANGLES



Last week, my friend Aini, who attended a meeting with me in Gopeng, caught hold of my right hand and she started slipping silver coloured bangles in.  She said that the bangles were a gift. It seems that she bought a set of the bangles and gave half to me.  Aini will no longer be teaching in Lumut as she has gotten a transfer to  Ipoh and so the bangles were a parting gift. So now, each of us will possess half of the set.
I love them and luckily for me, I was told by the Chinese pedlar from China that she heard from the Feng Shui masters there that one should wear more metallic ornaments for the year of the Water Dragon.  I am not too sure if what she says is accurate as I have not made a check.  Anyway, I will still be wearing the bangles as they remind me of Aini.

No comments: