Saturday 10 December 2011

ABOUT SPRAINED HANDS AND FINGERS

The picture above was when Jerry sprained his fingers the first time.
I read that Taiwanese idol, Jerry Yan had sprained the fingers on his right hand once again. The article that I read reported that the fingers were swollen to twice their original size. Jerry went to have the x-ray check the next day.  Click the LINK to read the article.
Now I really understand how painful it is for Jerry as I sprained my right hand a couple of months ago.  Until today I have not fully recovered.  Why is this so?  Because I am right handed and will have to keep using this particular hand.  In my case, I also sprained my thumb as well.  However, I think Jerry Yan got it worse as his fingers are so badly swollen.  Ouch!  It must really be very painful for him.  

No comments: