Thursday 17 November 2011

CUCUMBER EYE PADS





I have been working very hard for the past three days to do the alterations for my book and also to finish up my paper work for the school year.  All this have taken a toll on my poor eyes.  I am literally beginning to see stars and my eyes are feeling tired.
Luckily I have this bottle of Purederm cucumber eye pads in my fridge.  I bought them from Watson a few months ago, put them in the fridge and then forgot about them until my eyes began to show signs of fatigue.  Actually the pads are a cloth-like material which is made to resemble a slice of cucumber.  One bottle contains 24 pre-moistened pads which are said to contain Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.  According to the product information, the pads are good for soothing tired eyes and reducing puffiness.
I tried it when one of my eyes became blood-shot and it did help.  So after I finish blogging, I'll put on another two pads.

No comments: