Tuesday 20 September 2011

REMOVING 'WIND' AND HEATINESS USING EGGS


One of my students complained of numbness on the left side of her face yesterday. She had feared that she had suffered a mild stroke. However, I had a gut feeling that her numbness was caused by wind and heatiness. And so I boiled two eggs and got hold of some coins. I then used one of the boiled eggs with two coins inserted in the yolk. The egg was then wrapped in a piece of thin cloth and rubbed over the face and neck. After the rubbing, when the coin was removed from the egg, the coins appeared blue, black and red. The blue colour indicates wind while the red, heatiness. I repeated with the other boiled egg.Guess what? After the treatment, the girl felt much better. However, the treatment has to be repeated again today as I only used two eggs and the coins were still coloured. One should repeat the treatment until all the coins do not turn colour.

No comments: