Friday 3 June 2011

AEROBICS CLASS







I am not getting any younger and my limbs are not the way they used to be. Articles on ageing inform us that bone mass or density is lost as people age.  Our bones lose calcium and other minerals.  The joints become stiffer and less flexible. One of the best ways to slow down the problems with muscles, joints and bones is by exercising.  It is through exercising that one can maintain strength and flexibility.  And also, bones become stronger because of exercise.
 That is why I decided to join the Aerobics class in the afternoon to limber up.  In this way, I am trying to make sure that I will be able to stay fit and nimble for a much longer time.
In the above pictures, you see me with a few of the members of the aerobics class.  The instructor is the lady in red in the first picture.  Her name is Kak Roy.  There are three instructors but I like her class the best.  Kak Roy's classes are on Tuesday and Thursday.

No comments: