First look at some pictures of the beautiful Kantan Flower below. There are red, pink, yellow and white varieties. I only managed to get pictures of three colours.
One needs to pound the flowers along with the stem first and then boil it. After that wait until the water is lukewarm before bathing with it. As the flower is high in antioxidents, eating it as ulam will help one to look youthful. Yeah! After taking the bath, it leaves one with an aura of beauty. This will give you a glow and you find that your relationship with people will become better.
Now let me share with you a secret to staying youthful and beautiful using the magical Bunga Kantan. This is actually Mandi Bunga but instead of using 5 coloured flowers, Bunga Kantan is used. Mandi bunga or bathing with flowers is believed to be able to replace negative energy with positive vibes.
How to go about it? Very simple.
First you need to get the following ingredients:
- 3 Bunga Kantan (if possible get red, white and pink flowers)
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 kaffir lime
- 7 Daun sireh (betel leaves)
- 7 kaffir lime leaves(daun limau purut)
- The juice of 1 young coconut
What to do.
- Place the Bunga Kantan in a container and then add boiling water. Leave for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Place the bunga kantan in the bath tub or a bigger container.
- Cut the lemon, lime and kaffir lime into 7 slices. Add to the bath tub.
- Add the 7 betel leaves and 7 kaffir lime leaves.
- Cut open the coconut and pour the juice into the container.
- You can say a prayer according to whatever religion you belong to. If you are an athiest then it is not compulsory for you to do so.
- After that leave the ingredients in the container of water for at least an hour.
- Then it is beauty bath time. Remember to think positive thoughts when bathing and also to wish in ones heart that the bath will help make you more youthful and beautiful.
- After the bath, remove the ingredients by using a tong, gloves or plastic bag. Do not use your bare hands.