Saturday 7 May 2011

NOW TIME TO SETTLE MY OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS

 The Resource Centre Week ended on Friday and today I gave an Answering Technique Session for the SPAK Examination Paper for my Form 5 students.  That means that I have finished quite a lot of stuff that I am supposed to do.  That means I  would have more time to do my own things for a couple of weeks at least.  Yeah! Now I can go and pay my electricity bill and water bill at Telecoms. Also, I will get the time to go to the Consumer Tribunal in Ipoh to file my case with them. 
In the above picture, you see me driving away from school in the evening after I finished collating and stapling the examination papers for next week.  I spotted my boys preparing for the Rocket Competition for the Science Carnival which they would take part in on Saturday.  I stopped to take a look at what they were doing before I left for home.  I am not involved in this and so no need to worry.  I get some time to relax for a while.  Yeh!




No comments: