Thursday 17 March 2011

SWEET PETUNIAS







When I went to the nursery with my mum and aunt on Tuesday evening to buy some flower pots and soil, I saw these lovely petunia flowers there. These flowers come in hundreds of varieties. My mum tried planting them a few years back and they were indeed lovely when she hung them up. Unfortunately, the plants only lasted a couple of months. 

Significance of Petunias

Significance
As lovely as petunias are, the symbolism surrounding this flower is undoubtedly mixed. According to various sources, the petunia is said to symbolize anger and resentment, yet it is thought to mean "Your presence soothes me." The petunia is also believed to represent healing.

Read more: About Petunias
eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_4675097_petunias.html#ixzz1GltFLDGO

No comments: