Wednesday 16 March 2011

OH! OH! MY HOUSE FACES EAST




The compass above indicates that my house faces East.  Boo! Hoo! Hoo!  This is not so good news in the Year of the Rabbit as this area is afflicted by the Five Yellow Star and it is where Tai Sui resides.  From March 6th until April 4th, the bad energies in the East come in double doses.  Yeah!  Think of what happened to Japan!
Actually, this Naughty Yellow Star has already started to cause some mischief for me already.  I am sure you would know what I am getting at.  However, I have put up some cures and hopefully, they would be able to contain the bad energies to a minimum.  I do not spend time in my main hall and made sure that there was not merry making during the Chinese New Year and I also do not have any radio, television or anything that makes any sound here.  As you can see, my hall is rather empty.  I have also put up quite a bit of metallic decorative items in the East as metal is said to be a remedy for the Earth Energy of The Five Yellow Star.  I have also placed a paper charm given by my sifu to protect my house.  When I am at home, I spend all my time in my playroom which happens to be in the Southeast which happens to be an auspicious sector for this year.  I sometimes sleep here as well.
For those of you who live in East Facing houses, here are more preventive measures to take:
  •  place round golden-yellow colour objects in the East, such as golden coins, items made of gold and yellow color, preferably round shape. Since my grill is made of metal, all ten feet of it, I feel a bit secure.
  • Traditional 5-element pagoda is great cure for this sector as well. It will exhaust the Earth energy of the Wu Wang.
  • Remember no Water Placement, meaning no water feature at all as Yang Water will activate the 5 Yellow by bringing out its evil energy causing great misfortune.
  • Keep away any Fire elements out of the East. Do not have red carpet, red furniture, red curtain or any red objects in the East.
  • Avoid triangular-shaped objects, as they represent Fire element as well. 

  • Keep this area somewhat dimmed with limited lighting.

No comments: