Tuesday 22 March 2011

GLAD TO HAVE TIME TO BE ALONE

Today happens to be one of those very long days where I am busy, busy, busy.
Besides teaching my class for two periods, I had to be on duty at the library as well since my assistant had to take leave as her two sons were ill.
However, Haji Hasnin was kind enough to come and help me out to do some translation work for the Innovation Project.
Also, another of my colleague, Hanafiah is helping me to train the basketball team for competition next week.  He has also taken down all their particulars for me so that will make my work lighter when I do the registration later.
I only managed to mosey over to the canteen to have my breakfast at 9.45 a.m. and then run back to open the library for the Form 5 students who would come during recess time.
At around 1.30 p.m., I went to the workshop to have a discussion about the Power Point Presentation with my friends there and only left the place at 2.15 p.m. 
I then stayed in the library until 4.35 p.m. since my students wanted to come study in the afternoon for their Standard Test tomorrow.  You can see the pictures of me with them below.
After I click the mouse to publish this post, I will have to get ready to go back to school for an extra class I am giving my students at 8.30 p.m.
One of my Blog friends asked me if I felt lonely at home.  Actually, I will definitely be glad to be given some time alone to myself at home at night as I have been with people from morning until evening. This is especially so for today as I would be in contact with people from 7.30 a.m. until 10.00 p.m.


No comments: