Friday 10 December 2010

SAYING GOODBYE


My librarian Aien was very insistent on seeing me today.  Initially I thought that she wanted attention but I eventually decided to meet her in school.  Actually all she wanted was to get a CD of the library photos from me.  I told her that I could pass it to the lab assistant who happened to be her neighbour but then she said she wanted to get it from me.
It was only when I met her today that I realised that this would be her last week in Seri Manjung and she wanted to meet me to say goodbye.  She and her family would be moving to Johore on Sunday.  When she came she brought along a lovely vase made from paper as a parting gift.  She said it was from her mum and sis.
I will miss Aien a lot as she is a lovely girl with a very pleasant disposition. I hope and pray that she and her family will be happy in their new home.

No comments: