Sunday 29 August 2010

SEPTEMBER 16 - MALAYSIA DAY


I had thought of moving into my new house on September 18 after I did a quick check of the Feng Shui Almanac that I bought from the World of Feng Shui Boutique but as usual I would always cross check with my sifu in Ipoh. 
He said that that particular date was not that suitable for me.  Instead he chose, September 16 which happens to be the 9th day of the 8th lunar month.  The earthly branch of the day is snake and the animal in conflict is snake.  This does not clash with my animal sign nor that of my family which makes it fine for us.    He said that the most auspicious was 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.  Actually, I had thought of using this date as it happens to be Malaysia Day. What a special day to move in and it also happens to be a holiday. For sure, I will listen to my sifu and so September 16 it shall be.

No comments: