This particular green was one of the ulam-ulaman that is available at the Silaturahim Restaurant in Teluk Batik. The proprietor told me that it was known as Daun Cabang Tiga. I checked on the Internet but could not find informationa about the herb until someone told me to type Daung Tenggek Burung. And Viola, I got it. The Daun Tenggek Burung or Daun Cabang Tiga (as how the kampung folks call it) is a herb that the males would be interested in. Why? Read on and you will find out ...
The Daun Tenggek Burung is believed to be able to:
- slow down the emission of sperms in a man;
- tighten the penis,
- make the penis more sensitive,
- increase sexual satisfaction for males,
- revitalises the body,
- prevent high blood pressure.
- can be eaten as ulam with sambal belacan.
- aid post-natal mothers especially in tightening the vagina.
- help the flow of blood in the body.
You only need 6 to 7 leaves for each serving. The leaves that are eaten are young shoots. It is suitable to be eaten as ulam day or night. The health effects can be felt after 2 or 3 hours after consumption.