Tuesday 11 May 2010

1 MALAYSIA PICTURE

I sent my Toyota Vios for servicing early in the morning and went to pick it up at 3.30 p.m. today.  Kamariah helped to send me to the Toyota Service Centre.  Sharveen who had gone to visit us in school also went along. 
What was interesting about all this is that when the three of us stood in front of the desk of Miss Vani (she is a clerk there), she gave a look of surprise when she saw the three of us together.  What is so surprising?  Well, Sharveen, Kamariah and I are representative of three of the races of Malaysia. 
In the above picture, you have Sharveen, me, Vani and Kamariah.  Here too is a 1Malaysia picture as well.

Note:
1Malaysia is a campaign mooted by the Prime Minister calling for Malaysians to more strongly emphasize ethnic harmony, national unity, and efficient governance.

No comments: