Monday 5 April 2010

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES

Mark Harmon as Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs


My favourite programme on television is "NCIS" starring Mark Harmon.  I make it a point to watch the series no matter how busy I am or how much work I have to do. 

Why?  Because I find "NCIS"  which stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service very stimulating and interesting.  I like all the characters in the series but my favourite is Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs.  Now this is my idea of the thinking woman's ideal man.  Mark Harmon rocks!  Actually I can't get enough of this very intelligent action drama which has a bit of humour injected into it.  I like the way they solve the crimes.

By the way, I also love watching "Criminal Minds" another drama of the same ilk.   Hmm ... it's 9.26 a.m. now and I best get in front of the telly as NCIS will be on in 4 minutes time.

No comments: