Wednesday 31 March 2010

BRILLIANT STUDENT, HAPPY TEACHER

The young man sitting next to me in the first picture is Daniel.  His mom is my colleague, Puan Asiah.  When Daniel was 7 years old, his mom had asked me to tutor him in the English language.  Once a week, Daniel would go to my house for his lessons. 
Fast forward to present day and Daniel has already completed his secondary school education.  He recently got his results for his SPM examinations and scored straight As, a total of 11.  His mom is very proud of her son and so is his former teacher.
I am pictured with Daniel and two of his siblings at a Fast food restaurant in Manjung. I was giving a treat to him for his examination success. I had called him on the day of his results and promised to treat him to a meal for his excellent results. 

No comments: