Saturday 26 December 2009

TALL BUILDING IN HOUSING AREA


When I was walking and jogging around my neighbourhood yesterday evening (yeah, I brought my camera along as well), I noticed that there was a three storey house rising above the rest. Well, the presence of this building will have good and bad effects on some of the houses near it.

Let me explain. In the Form School of Feng Shui, the principle is that it is better to have a tall building behind ones home to get mountainous support from behind. And so the residents of the house in the picture with the building behind it will get better Feng Shui. However, the one storey house directly facing the three storey house will be at a disadvantage. This is symbolic of huge obstacles, which one has to confront every day and they worse if you the occupants of the house is going through a difficult phase in life. The house to the left of the three storey-house (when one is standing inside the house looking out) is also considered auspicious. However, the house with the high-rise building to the right will find that it becomes an obstruction the future progress of the occupants.

No comments: